Aveyond 3-4: The Darkthrop Prophecy review
Published & copyrighted by Amaranth Games, LLC
Oceans27.net is not an official representative or the developer of this application. Copyrighted materials belong to their respective owners
Mel has gone into hiding after she discovers she can use magic. To make matters worse, wicked creatures called Darklings keep popping up, convinced that Mel is the prophesied one who will build a dark empire for them.
Edward, the ousted heir to the throne of Thais, who is also Mel’s best friend, eventually finds her hiding in the village of Harakauna. To her dismay, he’s brought along two professors from a prestigious magical school called Shadwood Academy. Will they convince Mel to go to a school where she can learn to control her powers?
In this final installment of the Orbs of Magic series, Te'ijal, Galahad, Edward, Stella, and Mel come together to stop the Darkthrop Prophecy from occurring. Will they succeed?
Games that have been released in the series:Aveyond: Lord of Twilight (DOWNLOAD HERE)
Aveyond: Gates of Night (DOWNLOAD HERE)
Aveyond: The Lost Orb (DOWNLOAD HERE)
Aveyond: The Darkthrop Prophecy (DOWNLOAD HERE)
- HUMOR. Lots of it. Humor is the core of Aveyond. You will laugh... or else!
- Massive world filled with loads of monsters, loot, and civilizations.
- Solve dozens of quests.
- Buy a dragon and fly to several lands.
- Learn spells through use of powerful staff weapons.
- Pursue true romance and marry your characters.
- Track your quests with a handy journal.
- Select the character to appear on screen - choose which hero will be leading the party.
- Play with mouse or keyboard.
- Auto save your game at any time.
Amaranth Games, LLC
128 MB available space