Crazy Stone Deep Learning -The First Edition- review
Published & copyrighted by UNBALANCE Corporation
Oceans27.net is not an official representative or the developer of this application. Copyrighted materials belong to their respective owners
Crazy Stone has made a huge step forward by combining Deep Neural Networks with Monte Carlo Tree Search.
The new Crazy Stone employs Deep Convolutional neural networks as a replacement for the pattern database and has produced a significant improvement in strength.
The new program has scored a winning rate of over 90% against the previous program Crazy Stone 2013 !
We have provided 20 levels of play (13k-7d) for all the board sizes.
Crazy Stone has improved not only in strength, but also in his style of play and the lower levels are perfect for the average players.
- 20 levels of play for each board size (9×9, 13×13, 19×19)
- Human vs Computer, Human vs Human (sharing a single device)
- Computer vs Computer Games
- Handicap games, variable options of Komi
- Hint (suggest)
- Instant Undo (available even when the computer is thinking)
- Automatic territory calculation
- Japanese / Chinese Rule
- Suspend / Re-start games
- Save / Load game record in sgf files
- Automatic and manual replay of a game record
- Highlight the last move
- COM resign feature
- Two types of Board and Stones
- Byoyomi games (Timed games)
(You will not be able to select computer level in timed games)
- Analysis Mode (Move list, Histogram, Record analysis)
You can analyze your current game and also game records saved in sgf files. Some screen-shot samples of the analysis mode are shown above.
200 MB available space