Entropy : Zero review
Published & copyrighted by Breadman
Oceans27.net is not an official representative or the developer of this application. Copyrighted materials belong to their respective owners
Be the bad guy in this modification for Half-Life 2 : Episode 2 and step into the boots of a stranded Metrocop, left for dead in the abandoned City 10.
Experience a time before the fall of City 17 - 11 months before the deployment of Gordon Freeman. Bring the brutality and chaos of the Combine regime to the hidden rebel sanctuary of City 10. Endure the bitter cold as you fight your way through rebel shanties, infested tunnels and subway systems. Survive the Combine plague, and reclaim the Combine stronghold known as ‘Pillar 10’.
- Tear a pathway through four chapters of violent chaos.
- Employ a deadly Combine arsenal including a Stunstick, Manhacks and a prototype AR2.
- Experience combat without a HEV suit. Think fast and shoot first... or succumb to bullets and claw.
- Lore rich environment - unravel the story behind the sanctuary of City 10.
- Face the music with a custom soundtrack from the likes of Morch Kovalski (AKA Yackson) and Spencer Baggett.
- Full closed-caption support (Now in different languages!)
You must own Half-Life 2 + Episode 1 & Episode 2.
Source SDK 2013 (Beta)
Warning: Entropy : Zero contains flashing lights that could affect you if you are photosensitive. Please be careful when playing if you suffer from epilepsy or photosensitivity.
Library model credit: DPotatoman
600 MB available space