Hopalong: The Badlands review
Published & copyrighted by From the Future LLC
Oceans27.net is not an official representative or the developer of this application. Copyrighted materials belong to their respective owners
One-of-a-kind locomotion combines with comedy and fast paced gameplay to bring you Hopalong: The Badlands, a No Nonsense Western VR Shooter. Sling lead and thunder across the Badlands as you chase down the infamous Dynamite Gang. They are beyond redemption and there is no “or Alive” part on their wanted posters...
No legs? No problem. By simply moving your stick horse up and down, players can propel themselves smoothly across the expansive Badlands, from the cliffs to the caves and back. No teleporting, no motion sickness, just a pure, unadulterated lead slinging experience!
- Oscillot locomotion system for non-teleporting, smooth movement across an expansive western landscape
- Bullet-time Quickdraw Ability
- Full & Fantastic Satirical VO. Seriously.
- Numerous weapons and mounts to unlock
- Dodge dynamite or shoot it while it's in the air back at the imbecile that threw it.
- Full Achievement Support
- Eight Shooter - One more than seven bullets means one more than seven bandits headed for a dirt nap.
- Pickaxe - Like a normal axe but for rocks. Or bandits. Mostly bandits.
- Double-Barrel - Why shoot a bullet when you can blow a bunch of hot metal out of, not only one, but two barrels? Not to mention Jolene is one pretty lady.
- Sniper Rifle - Long gun, long range. 'Nough said.
- Dynamite - You only need a pinch to blow up a bandit. Good thing you've got a whole stick of it.
- Iron Falcon - Big bullets for when you have big problems. Oh, and they explode.
- Brimstone Gun - For when its dark, or when you need to light a bandit on fire. Which ever comes first.
From the Future LLC
4 GB available space