The Big Con review
Published & copyrighted by Mighty Yell
Oceans27.net is not an official representative or the developer of this application. Copyrighted materials belong to their respective owners
Hustle through the 90s in THE BIG CON, an adventure game where you’re an awkward teen hustling to save her family video store from gangsters.
Play as Ali, a high school junior gone AWOL from band camp to seek revenge on the loan sharks that threaten her mom’s video store. (Fighting with your mom is YOUR job. No one else gets to do that.) Maybe you’ll profit from the latest collectible plushie craze, and make an interesting friend or two along the way.
A Con-Artist Adventure GameSneak around, wear disguises (and too much plaid…), pickpocket, solve puzzles, and rip people off to save the day as you and con your way across a weird and funny America.
Hustle Your Way Through the 90sPlay as Ali, a teen con artist in the 1990s, on a journey to save her family video store from loan sharks.
A Coming-of-Age ComedyFight with your mom, be awkward, seek revenge, invest in some quality collectibles (they’re bound to pay off later, right?), and make an interesting friend or two along the way.
- Narrative adventure game with puzzles and open exploration
- Pickpocket, sneak, wear disguises, and con people
- Talk your way into deals, hearts and trouble
- Meet NPCs from all walks of life, rip them off, and sometimes help them if you feel like it
- Call home and argue with your mom
- Ride the Hormipillar as much as you want
- Made by a crew of devs with credits ranging from Shadow of the Tomb Raider (Jill Murray), to Jazzpunk (Dan Rodrigues), Guacamelee 2 (Saffron Aurora, George Degenkamp) and Runbow (Dave Proctor)