Warriors: Rise to Glory! review
Published & copyrighted by Gavra Games
Oceans27.net is not an official representative or the developer of this application. Copyrighted materials belong to their respective owners
Warriors: Rise to Glory is a turn-based combat game with RPG elements. You play as a fierce warrior, fighting in the arena to become the most feared gladiator in the world to find freedom – and revenge against those who butchered your ancestors! Create a dynasty of (un)honorable warriors and customize their looks, names, honorary titles, and even banners. Fight in duels and tournaments, and please the crowds, so they help you defeating your adversaries. With each victory, you gain XP to improve your stats and acquire new skills – tailored to your unique fighting style. Use your hard-earned money to buy all kinds of weapons and armor – from just a wooden barrel to the mighty armor of a dark elf! When you win, you will have to decide your opponent’s fate which will also affect your path. – you can send him to his maker or… well…
Some warriors will not make it through their epic journey, but do not fret: their descendants will inherit some of their skills and riches, so your seed will grow stronger and stronger, and eventually they will win their freedom back and avenge you – kicking lots of asses in the way!
So what are you doing here, with a mismatched armor, a bloody giant axe, and about to fart in some poor sod’s face? Or, as the poet would say, WTF? The mad emperor Ayziz reigns over the realm of Indiekingdom with an iron fist because, well… that’s what mad emperors do! Ayziz uses his dark powers to open a portal to different timelines and places across the multiverse and teleport thousands of warriors to fight against each other in his pits and arenas for his sick and wicked amusement (did we mention he is mad?). You are one of these warriors – after arriving near naked, leaving behind your home and family, you were told that only the fiercest warriors get their freedom back. You entered the fighting pits knowing that you won’t make it alive… but also that your descendants will keep fighting to find freedom, revenge, and hopefully something nicer to wear than that disgusting loincloth!
- Fight intense turn-based battles in spectacular arenas
- Create your custom warrior with crazy looks and bestow him the most ridiculous fearsome honorary titles
- Gain experience and level up your warrior with better stats and new combat skills
- Enter the arena in individual duels, tournaments to the death
- Test your skills in survival mode and rule the Indiekingdom leaderboard
- Earn money as you progress to buy cool gear (or just loot them from these poor bastards’ corpses)
- Please the crowd and they might help you in and outside the arena
- Decide the fate of your fallen opponents: kill them or humiliate them… and earn rewards based on your decisions!
- Play against your friends in local multiplayer (online coming soon, we promise!)
- Face crazy bosses with unique powers that will put your tactical skills to a test
- Decide carefully, for death is permanent…
- …but do it fast, because some battles are time-limited!
3 GB available space